Subject: Re: RE: Dismantling of the TZB 7x4x1.2 communication cable owned by Telia Eesti
From: "Edgars Knutovs" <[email-masked]>
To: "RIK info" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 22 Jan 2025 13:26:23 +0200

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Tere
I received your reply, thank you.
I checked the email you sent me with the attached file, I have 150 
properties visible.
I will send you again.
Edgars Knutovs

----- Reply to message ----- 
Subject: RE: Dismantling of the TZB 7x4x1.2 communication cable owned by 
Telia Eesti
Date: trešd., 2025. g. 22. janv. 11:08
From: RIK info < [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
To: Edgars Knutovs < [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 
 >

Hi

Since this is not a mass query and you want to know only the information of 
the owners of three properties, you can make this query yourself from the 
Land Register https://kinnistusraamat.rik.ee/Avaleht.aspx?lang=Eng.

Best regards

Margit Parve
Information Clerk
Centre of Registers and Information Systems

 <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

 <http://www.rik.ee/> www.rik.ee

This message is intended for the exclusive use of the addressee and may 
contain legally privileged, confidential information. If you have received 
this transmission in error, kindly notify us immediately and delete this 
message, including attachments. E-mail is susceptible to unauthorised 
amendment, tampering and viruses, and we only send and receive e-mails on 
the basis that we are not liable for any such corruption, interruption, 
amendment, tampering or viruses or any consequences thereof.

From: Edgars Knutovs
Sent: Tuesday, January 21, 2025 11:50 PM
To: RIK info
Subject: Dismantling of the TZB 7x4x1.2 communication cable owned by Telia 
Eesti

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Hello.
The dismantling of the underground communication cable TZB 7x4x1.2,
owned by Telia Eesti will take place in Rapla County.
The work will be carried out by SIA Latglavenergo,
the basis for the work is the contract No. ED1-1500-2019, dated 27.07.2019 
and Annex 1H to the contract.
The contract has been concluded between the company AS Telia Eesti, 
registration number 10234957,
Tallinn, Mustamäe 3
and SIA Latglavenergo, registration number in the Latvian Enterprise 
Register 40103736962,
legal address, Latvia, Siguldas nov. Allazh pag., Starku iela 2-16, LV-2154.
In accordance with the laws of the Republic of Estonia,
the company Latglavenergo is required to inform the property owner about 
these works
and agree with the owner on the date when these works are to be carried out.
Please provide information about the name, surname, personal identification 
number,
legal entity company name and registration number,
as well as the property cadastral number and name.
The properties for which information is required are attached to this email.
The second email contains information about the work being carried out.
Latglavenergo has requested such information from your data register in 
2022,
have the rules for receiving this information not changed?

Contact person
Latglavenergo SIA Project Manager
Edgars Knutovs
+37127771132

Contact person
Telia Eesti,
Margus Kantsik
e-mail:[email-masked]